Key responsibilities of the role:
- Part of the Cloud Delivery Team in Microsoft Azure projects;
- Technical support to sales team in qualifying Microsoft Azure opportunities;
- Drafting technical documents specific to Microsoft Azure technical projects;
- Will ensure that all customers are satisfied with the support they receive.
Key professional and personal skills:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- IaaS (migration experience from on-prem to Azure; Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery; storage, networking, containers knowledge);
- PaaS (basic knowledge of different frameworks like : .NET, Java, PHP, experience with Azure App Service or Azure Container Instances);
- Security (Azure Security Center; knowledge of security layers of Azure from networking perspective and Identity, Authentication/ Authorization);
- Azure Certifications – nice to have.
- DevOps – basic knowledge of:
1. IaC (ARM templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI);
2. CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins,
3. Configuration management/provisioning tools like Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Terraform.
Personal success profile:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in Romanian and English language;
- Customer-oriented, possessing good soft skills;
- Ability to describe technical information both with technical terms and in simple words;
- Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly.
- Good remuneration package;
- Achievement recognition bonus policy;
- Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan and great source of technical articles and support information;
- Work from home/ standard working hours;
- Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues.
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.