Key responsibilities of the role:
- part of the implementation team in different collaboration projects;
- technical support to sales team in qualifying collaboration opportunities;
- drafting technical documents specific to collaboration technical projects;
- will ensure that all customers are satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive. By utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, he will deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on prevention and knowledge transfer.
Key professional and personal skills:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- Good knowledge of Cisco Collaboration product and service (collaboration, UC, contact center, phones, room devices, conferencing);
- Interest in develop a career as a system engineer and become a SME for collaboration solutions;
- At least 3 years total IT experience, with 2 year experience on specific collaboration solutions;
- Technical background and Experience in a client facing role are considered as an advantage;
- Cisco Collaboration Certifications – nice to have.
Personal success profile:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in Romanian and English language;
- Customer-oriented, possessing good soft skills;
- Ability to describe technical information both with technical terms and in simple words;
- Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly.
- Good remuneration package;
- Achievement recognition bonus policy;
- Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan paid by the companie and great source of technical articles and support information;
- Work from home/ standard working hours; flexibility;
- Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues.