We inform you that S.C. Dendrio Solutions S.R.L. may hold your contact/ personal data, data you have communicated to us by e-mail or electronic signature related to emails as well as data that came from different professional interactions with you (name, surname, function, email, phone / the data in your electronic signature) and that we store for your future contact for project participation, for submission of proposals, in order to carry out under current conditions the current partnership or other future reports and we will ensure this way we maintain effective security measures for your data to be processed under legal and safety conditions.
The data are therefore processed directly by S.C. Dendrio Solutions S.R.L. hereinafter referred to as “Company” with the following identification data:
SC Dendrio Solutions S.R.L. with headquarters in Bucharest Bd. Timisoara, no. 26, Cl. Plaza Romania Offices sector 6, registered in the trade register under no. J40 / 6266/1999, having CIF RO11973883 represented by Administrator – Byte Consult SRL.
The Company undertakes to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 applicable from May 25, 2018 (“GDPR”) for collection. Collected personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Company has to comply with its obligations under applicable law or legitimate interest.
Personal data processed can be: name, first name, email address, job you own in the company, phone number.
As far as your data is concerned, you have the following rights:
- the right to information;
- the right of access to data;
- the right to interfere with data;
- the right of opposition;
- the right of restriction, etc., as described below.
- the right to address justice and authority.
1. Right to be informed / right to access data (once a year for free) You have the right to obtain from the Company on request and free of charge for a request per year, confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not processed by the Company; We hereby oblige you to communicate with your confirmation, at least the following:
- information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- communicating in an intelligible form the data that is being processed, as well as any available information on the origin of the data;
- information on the existence of the right to intervene on data and the right of opposition, as well as the conditions under which they can be exercised;
- Information on the possibility to consult the personal data processing registry, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, and to address the court to appeal against the decisions of the operator / company.
- You may request the above information by way of a written, dated and signed application at email@example.com In the request, please specify if you want your information to be communicated to a specific address, which may also be the electronic mail, or through a mailing service to ensure that you will be handed over only personally.
- We oblige you to communicate the requested information within 15 days of receipt of the request, in compliance with your possible options expressed as above.
2. Right to Interfere with Data (Free) You have the right to obtain from the Company, upon request and free of charge:
- where appropriate, correcting, updating, blocking or deleting data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the law;
- notifying third parties to whom the data has been disclosed of any operation performed pursuant to the first two paragraphs above if the notification is not impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort in relation to the legitimate interest which might be harmed.
3. The right of opposition (free of charge) you have the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data that you intend to process on behalf of the Company or a third party, or to be disclosed to third parties. In order to exercise the rights set forth above, you will need to submit a written, dated and signed application. In the application, the applicant can indicate whether he wants information to be communicated to him at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that he is handed over only personally. In this case, we will notify you of the measures taken and, if applicable, the name of the third person to whom your personal data has been disclosed to you within 15 days of the date of receipt of the application, in compliance with your option communicate the information in writing to a specific physical or virtual address (electronic).
4. Right to complain to ANSPDCP – you have the possibility to notify ANSPDCP at any time about the violation of their personal data processing rights and you may claim the violation of the rights guaranteed by the applicable law. However, you must first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The right to appeal to the courts
- Without prejudice to the possibility of complaining to the supervisory authority, you have the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of any rights guaranteed by applicable law that have been infringed upon you.
- Any person who has suffered damage as a result of the processing of personal data that has been illegally carried out may apply to the competent court for repairing it.
- The competent court is the one in whose territorial jurisdiction the complainant resides. The request to sue is exempt from stamp duty.
If you opted to stop your correspondence with you, there is still the possibility of receiving some administrative communications from the Company.