On the first day of the largest Microsoft – Ignite 2018 conference, the availability of the Windows Server 2019 consumer version was announced from the first half of 2019, the product being built on the foundation of the successful Windows Server 2016 platform, but raising its capabilities to the next level.
We invite you to take part in a first presentation of the new features Windows Server 2019 brings. On November 26, between 14:00 and 18:00, you will have the chance to see demos on the product, ask questions and interact with Marian Pandilica’s team specialist.
As a product designed for hybrid environments, it will be the best choice for the current datacenter to be upgraded, and to ease application migration and implementation of mixed-resource architectures on premises and public cloud.
The top ten new features integrated into the Windows Server 2019 platform:
- Windows Admin Center, the new web-based administration portal
- Shielded Virtual Machines now available on Linux virtual machines
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, unified platform for preventive protection, security breach detection, automation of investigation and response to attacks
- The new Core Server reduced to one-third of its previous size to simplify its implementation in containers
- Linux native container support with Windows containers
Integrate Windows Server 2019 with Microsoft Service Fabric
- Support for Kubernetes included
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and Windows Server Software Defined Program
- Storage Space Direct for 4TB Pools (four times higher)
Low Extra Delay Background Transfer (LEDBAT), HTTP / 2 and Precision Time Protocol
- Microsoft’s announcement has also inspired interest and excitement that we want to share with you and offer you the opportunity to be among the first IT specialists to get in touch with these facilities.